Have you ever considered acupuncture for lower back and sciatica pain relief? When one has a tiny amount of discomfort or experiences excruciating pain, just lying down or standing can be painful. Common symptoms include the following:
- Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting
- Burning or tingling down the leg
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A constant pain on one side of the rear
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, don’t hesitate to consider acupuncture to relieve your back pain. Acupuncture is a natural, holistic pain relief option. It works by
- releasing the body’s natural pain killers,
- promoting healthy blood flow to your back, and
- stimulating your body’s built-in healing mechanisms.
Feel like yourself again and enjoy the activities you’ve always loved—whether it is your morning jog, playing with your kids, or your weekly pickup basketball games.
With thirty years of acupuncture practice and a persistent passion for helping people, Dan has helped many on their paths to pain-free and healthy living. Read about others’ experiences with Dan at Heartpath, here.
Contact Heartpath at (608)280-7999to request an acupuncture appointment for lower back and sciatica pain relief. Dan looks forward to helping you further cultivate your well–being and health so you can enjoy life to the fullest.